We love our jeans. Whether you wear jeans for work, weekend or going out on the town, the following tips are sure to help you find a fabulous fit and love your jeans (and the way you look in them!)
- For the apple shaped woman (slim legs with weight in tummy and chest,) look for a higher rise with straight legs or wide legs, such as trouser jeans.
- For the triangle figure type: look for a contoured waist to prevent gaping. Straight legs or boot cut jeans with a dark wash are best.
- For the rectangular body type: lots of details such as fading on the thighs and whiskering will help give you curves. Low rise straight legs or skinny legs are best for you.
- For the hourglass body type: Flared legs or boot cut jeans are best. See Triangular for more tips.
- For the inverted triangle body type, wide legs or boot cut jeans will give you more volume on your bottom half. Add curves with fading and whiskering.
No matter what, be sure to check yourself in a 3 way mirror when trying on jeans. As Clinton Kelly from What Not to Wear, said when he was in town, "the only reason to wear (Read more...)