Carlisle On Line
If you are an avid reader of the e-Style Tip of the month, you know I am now representing Carlisle (clothing) as a virtual representative through the carlisleboutique.com. As an image consultant, when I was presented with the opportunity, I jumped at it. It’s such a fantastic new way to shop. You can shop online at your convenience (in you p.j.’s even) and you can get actual, expert advice on your purchases from ME!
Over the past weekend, my regional manager and I showed the line and sold pieces at the Junior League of Denver’s Holiday Mart. It was fun having so many fabulous garments at my finger tips. Let me tell you—the clothes are absolutely amazing! I’ve truly never seen such beautiful quality in clothing.
Here are a few things you might not know about the product:
- The wools come from mills in Italy, where they do wool best. I typically find wool a little itchy—not here!. I modeled wool jackets comfortably all weekend at the show. Here’s my favorite, (shown above.) Yep it’s purple!
- Carlisle uses fabrics from the same mills that Armani and Chanel use.
- Details on the clothing are impeccable and unique. The embroidery on this skirt took 8 hours. While a piece like this is distinctive, it can be worn a multitude of ways. (I can help you with that.) And you’ll wear it for years; it’s stylish, never trendy.
- Every piece, even basics have unique details. For example, this ever elusive, elbow sleeve shell has cute buttons up the back. It’s a fantastic layering piece, but when you take your jacket off, you’ve still got style!
- Because Carlisle isn’t sold in local stores, you won’t see yourself all over town.
- And lastly, for today…the colors will match from year to year. For example, if you buy a black pant suit this year, you can add the skirt next year and it will match.
Please contact me if you’re curious. I’d love to take you for a spin around the site!